Join Us – Club MembershipSeptember 10, 2021 12:55 pm
FC Irlande is proud to provide competitive amateur football to women and men in and around Brussels. If you love football and want to meet people from all over the world while having amazing fun, then come join our family.
If you’re interested in trying out with us, simply email our recruitment team at email@example.com. They will get back to you with all the relevant information on training times and locations.
– 10 months of twice-a-week training at the best sporting facilities in the Brussels Region;
– Participation in 26 weekend league matches for the men’s teams; women’s teams play more matches;
– Participation in tournaments and friendlies;
– Potential reimbursement of up to 50 Euros from your Mutuelle;
– Friendly, international club environment with players from over 50 countries and lots of fun events and activities such as our famous Player-of-the-Year event and our annual Christmas Dinner;
– New players also receive a personal reversible training bib.
We are always looking for new players who share our values! The minimum playing age for Men is 16 and for Ladies 15 years of age. You need to be at least 38 years old to play for our Vets Teams.
Club Membership and Registration
How to become a member?
Write to our recruitment team at firstname.lastname@example.org. They will get back to you with more details on the registration process.
Types of membership
You can join the club as full member (if you want to play in competitive matches) or social member (to only participate in trainings, club events, help out occasionally as a player).
For the season 2022/23, the following fees apply:
- Full membership Men’s Section: 200 EUR
- Full membership Women’s section: 190 EUR
- Student/trainee/unemployed: 100 EUR
- Social membership: 70 EUR (social members can train regularly but play no more than four competitive games)
The fees are the club’s main revenue and are needed to pay for the administrative and refereeing costs as well as for training facilities and equipment.
Please pay your subscription to the following the FC Irlande bank a/c:
Account Name: FC IRLANDE ASBL
Account number: BE39 3631 3123 8919
Address: Avenue des Sittelles 58, 1150 Bruxelles
Make sure you state your name and the team you play for in your payment. (If you are a new player then write “New Player” instead of a specific team)
If you want to learn more, especially about some of the social, fun aspects of FC Irlande, you can also visit the (very originally titled) “FC Irlande” group on Facebook and also our Twitter and Instagram links by clicking the icons on the top left of our home page.
Check out our 25th anniversary celebrations in June 2014 when we were filmed by TV Brussel. This will tell you a lot about what kind of Club we are. Click on this link.
You’re very welcome to play for a few weeks and see if you like it … but we already know you will!
You don’t have to be Irish to join the club – only about 10% of our members are Irish!