Tablet guideMay 26, 2018 5:16 pm
ABSSA – TABLET GUIDE
The tablet should be dealt with by the Captain, a person on his management team or the Delegate. The first step of updating the app should be done by whoever has the tablet on the Friday before the home match. Come to Nossegem well prepared and don’t leave things to the last minute.
- App: abssamobile
- Matricule: 402 (this is FC Irlande’s ABSSA registration number)
- Password: Provided to each captain at the beginning of the season (if you don’t know yours, ask any of the other captains.
Home games (these steps are mandatory, otherwise the club will be fined and/or we lose the game by forfeit):
THE DAY BEFORE THE MATCH:
- Make sure the tablet is charged.
- Update the app
(from Friday morning around 9-10am until before the match. Don’t leave this to the last moment!)
- Fill your team (see process)
OTHER THINGS TO THINK OF FOR THE MATCH DAY:
Find a delegate who is not going to play for you. (See instructions for Delegates on web)
Bring cash to pay for the ref (max 40€). The club transfers funds to the captains every month to pay the ref for home games. If you stand in, your captain will return it to you.
- Open the abbsamobile app
- Update the database (This adds the latest qualified players, obtains info on suspended players etc.)
- Click on „Mise à jour“
- Matricule „402“
- Fill your code „…“
- Click on „Importer“
- Get Message: L´ímportation de la base de données a été exécutée avec succès. Version “date”
- Open a match sheet (“Feuille de match”)
- Choose Division „..“
- Select Journée: „date“
- Select your game: “match”
- Chose drop-down menu „Equipe visitée“
- Enter „Code identifiant de votre club“ „..“
- Enter delegate
- Enter all players and reserves with numbers
- Indicate captain
- Close your team´s page
ON THE MATCH DAY:
- The Delegate should collect the players’ IDs/ABSSA cards and put them in the order of the match sheet on the tablet
- Your tablet is ready to be handed to the opposition
- In case there is no referee, you will need the temporary „code arbitre“ of the week in the first menu. Once you leave the application and re-enter, this will appear on the first screen. Note it down, it will be required for the referee’s commands on the tablet. Pay attention, once you return to the match sheet: The application will inform you that there is already data, and asks whether you want to keep it. Respond “oui”.
AFTER THE MATCH:
- Join the ref and the opponent delegate to close the tablet
- check indication of yellow cards and changes
- check result
- check fee
- The opponent’s delegate needs enter his code first, followed by ref (in case it´s an “arbitre occasionnel”, note this in comment, add the full name of whoever refereed and use the „code arbitre de la semaine“
- Put your code last to close
- You will get a message that „feuille de match est clôturée/finalisée“
- Pay the ref. (the amount should be between 25 and 40 EUR)
- Go straight to the Bar in Nossegem and send the match sheet (MUST be done before 18h00 unless you lose by forfeit and face a heavy 87,50 EUR fine.)
- Enter „envoi feuille au serveur“
- Select your division, date and match
- Note down the reception code as a proof for ABSSA (in case they don´t receive the data)
- If there is any problem, please contact somebody in the club who has experience. If problems persist, best is to find a club committee member who can call the club’s ABSSA Secretary or eventually the League’s Secretariat. Make sure you don’t panic and accidentally manipulate the tablet incorrectly, e.g. to reimport the databases.
Away games (everything is done with the opponent’s tablet)
- The same as above, just that you cannot prepare and fill the tablet at home, since all is done on the opponents´ tablet. In case it doesn’t work, we can help by using ours, by the way (unless you want to walk away with a forfeit).